Join Our Team
- Landscape Maintenance Team Member
- Project Manager - Commercial Landscaping
- Plant or Diesel Qualified Mechanic
- Structural Landscaper - Port Macquarie
- Commercial Landscape Labourers - Sydney (experienced)
- Structural Landscaper / Tradesmen - Central Coast / Newcastle / Sydney
- Excavator / Plant Operators - Central Coast / Newcastle / Sydney
Landscape Maintenance Team MemberFull-time
Are you passionate about landscape maintenance and bush regeneration? Do you want to maintain exciting projects that make a real difference in your community? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
At B & K, we’re looking for motivated and suitably qualified individuals to join our growing team of landscape maintenance experts. We’ve got a pipeline of projects across the Sydney region, with the majority of work being in Kemps Creek/Badgerys Creek and surrounding suburbs.
Ideally we are looking for someone with land management bush regeneration experience capable of completing broadacre/mass herbicide applications and weed management.
To be considered, you’ll need:
- Relevant experience in Landscape Maintenance works
- Qualifications in Parks and Gardens or Landscape Horticulture would be highly valued
- Current ChemCert qualifications highly regarded.
- Sound communication skills
- Attention to detail, a keen eye and excellent quality control.
- Demonstrated ability to operate a range of small plant & equipment e.g. brushcutter, chainsaw, zero turn mowers and maintenance equipment.
- White card (Construction Induction)
- NSW Drivers Licence
- Physical fitness, self-motivation and ability to function in a team environment;
- Practical knowledge of work, health and safety practices and procedures,
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- High Level of initiative
Join a Proud Employer: B & K Revegetation & Landscaping is a proud regional employer with a 40-year history of delivering quality work in the commercial landscaping & revegetation industry. With a growing team across Sydney, NSW Central Coast, Newcastle and The Hunter, you’ll be joining a company that genuinely cares about its people and is committed to making a difference in its community.
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to join a team that delivers work to be proud of. Apply now!